Friday, December 22, 2006

Sporadic Blogging

Christmas is here and that means that I am off for a week and change with the lab shutting down. We'll be going off to my aunt's for a week long visit over New Year's a couple days after Xmas. With luck and no problems - and no further airport shutdowns on the dates we want to go - we'll be off to Denver to a tour through the Colorado Rockies.

I doubt that I will be getting in much in the way of blogging for the next two weeks, but it might be possible. You might get something on the 8th of January, but I'm heading up a centerwide GPFS upgrade then, so no promises. Assuming I'm not a dead synapsid the next day, I can promise something then. Until then, there's going to be at best itermittant blogging.

With that said:

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



ps i do realize I owe picts. They'll be forthcoming.


No comments: